FUTURES ELITE FALL 2017 PROGRAM
- The Program is open to boys & girls born between 2005-2010, travel level players only. In previous seasons we have had players from PA, NJ, DE, & MD participate in the program.
- Current Penn Fusion Elite, Predators, United & Eagles players are eligible to register.
- Travel Players from outside the Club are also invited to participate! The program is a great way to get an extra portion of development outside your team training!
- Futures Elite is designed to prepare young players for the future elite levels of Penn Fusion Academy teams. Players will be assigned to gender and developmentally appropriate/ability based training groups with a coaches ratio 1:12.
- This is a supplemental training program that works in tandem with and as support to your current travel club team.
- Goalkeepers: There will be a 60 minute goalkeeper specific session during each of the spring dates. For last 30 minutes of the training , goalkeepers will be included in games. GK training will be led by our Penn Fusion GK Staff.
- Develop players to be ready both technically and mentally for the elite levels of the Penn Fusion Academy teams.
- Build Stronger Technical Foundations & develop "Soccer IQ"
- Encourage positive attitude & develop passion for the game plus professional training habit
- Boys: Fridays September 8, 22, 29 October 6, 20, 27 (make-up) / no sessions 9/15 & 10/13
- Boys Time: 5:30-7:00PM
- Boys Location: USTC Field #3
- Girls: Fridays September 8, 22, 29 October 6, 20, 27 (make-up) / no sessions 9/15 & 10/13
- Girls Time: 7:00-8:30PM
- Girls Location: USTC Field#4
Cost: $120.00 per player incl. FE T-Shirt
- Week 1 - Ball Mastery/First Touch
- Week 2 - Possession and Passing
- Week 3 - 1v1 Defending and Attacking
- Week 4 - Combination Play
- Week 5 - Overload situations, 3v1, 2v1 etc.
- Boys Futures Elite: email@example.com
- Girls Futures Elite: firstname.lastname@example.org