1. All Penn Fusion Coaches/Trainers/Team Managers/Volunteers must submit the following clearances per PA ACT 153 Child Protective Law:
- 1a. PA Child Abuse History Clearance for all PAID Coaches/Trainers/Staff and for all Volunteers: CLICK HERE TO ACCESS
- 1b. PA State Police Criminal Record Check for all PAID Coaches/Trainers/Staff and for all Volunteers: CLICK HERE TO ACCESS
- 1c. FBI Criminal Background Check for all PAID Coaches. Also for Volunteers/Team Managers who have not lived in Pennsylvania for 10 continuous years: Paid Coaches please use Service Code: 1KG756 Volunteers please use Service Code: 1KG6ZJ CLICK HERE TO ACCESS
- 1d. Disclosure Statement for Volunteers for Volunteer Coaches and Team Managers who have lived in Pennsylvania for 10 continuous years: CLICK HERE TO ACCESS
- 1e. Disclosure Statement for Employment for all PAID Coaches/Trainers/Staff: CLICK HERE TO ACCESS
- Upon completion, forward all documents to email@example.com if you are a coach or firstname.lastname@example.org if you are a manager.
- FBI, PA State Police, PA Child History are good for 5 years. If you have current clearances on file with the club you are in good standing. Employment and/or Volunteer Disclosures must be done every year.
2. All Penn Fusion Soccer Academy Coaches/Trainers/Team Managers must have a Risk Management/Background check on file with our sanctioning organizations:
To complete your Risk Managment/Background Check please click on the links below depending on the league your team(s) play in. It may be possible that you have to complete both EPYSA and US Club depending on team assignment.
3. In addition, all Penn Fusion Coaches/Trainers/Team Managers must:
- 3a. Register with the Penn Fusion Soccer Academy by clicking on the 2018-2019 Coach/Team Manager Registration link and signing in using your gotsoccer coach account. Team Managers will use their Team Manager account. The Team Manager account is your own personal gotsoccer account. If you do not already have one please create one.
- Please save your registration number and email it to email@example.com
- Please upload a recent photo into your gotsoccer coach/team manager account as this will be the photo used for your coach’s pass
- Please check to make sure that your account information is accurate
- 3b. Complete the CDC Online Course titled "Heads Up Online Training Course" by: CLICK HERE TO ACCESS
- 3c. Print out the certificate at the end of the online course and send to firstname.lastname@example.org
- This is a mandatory ANNUAL requirement of PA Act 101.
4. Staff and Independent Contractor Coaches must also complete a W9 Form:
- Complete and sign a W9 each year. Form can be found in left sidebar. W9 to be sent to email@example.com