How can you be identified for the Penn Fusion Girls DA Program?
Guest Training Opportunities:
- Step 1: Girls born in 2008 to 2000 interested in the Penn Fusion Girls Devlopment Academy Teams should email Girls Technical Director Tino Mueller for guest training opportunities: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Step 2: Players will be invited to training sessions for evaluation purposes in March & April 2018
- Step 3: Players will receive feedback from the Penn FusionTechnical Staff on where they would fit in within in our program
DA Prospect Days:
- We will hold DA Prospect Days throughout the seasonal year to identify potential additions to our DA Teams for the 2018/19 Season
- DA Prospect Days are for elite girls born 2008-2000 interested in the Penn Fusion Girls DA Program
- Players interested in participating in the DA Prospect Days must fill out the Application form below
- DA Prospect Days are invitational only and players will be informed if their application has been accepted.
- Prospect Day #3: Sunday March 25
USTC, 1426 Marshallton-Thorndale Road, Downingtown PA
2008/2009 Birth Years: 9:30-10:30AM
2007 Birth Year: 10:30-11:30AM
2006 Birth Year: 11:30AM-12:30PM
2005 Birth Year: 12:30-1:30PM
- PROSPECT DAY APPLICATION FORM
DA Try-Outs / DA Team Formation:
- Official Try-Outs will only be held for the rising U13 2006 & U14 2005 Girls DA Teams, Invite Only! (see info below)
- There will be no try-outs for the U15 2004/U17 2002/2003/U19 2000/2001 Girls DA Teams. Players will be identified through the Prospect Days & Guest Opportunities (info in section above).
- Rosters for all 2018/19 Penn Fusion Girls DA Teams will be finalized/announced on Tuesday May 1st.
Try-Out Dates for U13 2006 Girls DA Team & U14 2005 Girls DA Team:
Monday April 16th USTC Fields #3 & #4:
- U13 2006 Girls DA Team: 5:30-6:45PM
- U14 2005 Girls DA Team: 7:00-8:15PM
- Try-Outs are Invitational Only. Application for these try-outs are open Tuessday March 13 and close Monday March 26. Invitations will be sent accordingly!
- U13/U14 2006/2005 DA TRY-OUT APPLICATION FORM