OVERTIME is an individual and small group training program focused on technical skill development, speed of play, and position specfic training. Each session is catered towards the individual or group and YOU pick the time, location, and coach of your choice!
- U9-U19 Age Groups (2012 through 2002 Birth Years)
- Penn Fusion members and non club members are welcome to register.
LEVEL OF PLAY:
There will be training options for several levels of play;
- Travel U9-U12
- Travel U13-U19
- ECNL/Academy U13-U19
- Rec U9-U12
- Rec U13-U19
PLAYER PACK LIST:
- Soccer Ball
- All players must wear soccer attire (training kit)
- All players must wear soccer footwear (cleats/boots for outdoors, flats for indoors/court surfaces)
OVERTIME TRAINING STRUCTURE:
- OVERTIME Training is divided into two categories. Private & Small Group
- Every practice will be run by qualified PFSA professional staff coaches.
- Players from outside the club are eligible and encouraged to take part in this program
- Each practice will run for 60min
IMPORTANT PROGRAM NOTES:
1) SESSION PACKAGES:
- If you purchase a package of 5 sessions (either indvidual or small group), you pay for all 5 sessions and then schedule your 1st session of the 5.
- Remaining sessions will then be scheduled with an email to the program director requesting available date/times as well as a specific trainer.
2) SMALL GROUP SESSION:
- If you schedule a small group training session it will be assumed that you have organized the 2-4 players that will partake in the session. If you wish to schedule a session with more than 4 players, please contact the program director.
3) RESCHEUDLING AND CANCELLING SESSIONS:
- You have up until 48 hours to cancel and reschedule a session. Sessions may also be cancelled due to weather and other unforeseen circumstances by the club.
- If you wish to cancel, you must send an e-mail to the OVERTIME Progam Director and your trainer with the date(s) you wish to cancel as well as the date, times, trainer, and location on when you would like to reschedule your session. To view available times and locations, simply go to the OVERTIME scheduling page and look through each trainers calendar.
- Sessions that not cancelled by families less than 48 hours prior to the start time are non refundable. Sessions that are cancelled by the club due to weather, field, or coach availability issues: If you wish to refunded instead of resheduling, there will be a $25 administration fee deducted from the refund amount.
4) TRAINER SELECTION:
- We recommend to all of our players to select a trainer who is NOT their current head coach. Exposure to multiple elite youth coaches enhances the player development experience for players.
- When selecting a trainer please be mindful of the field location and what day of the week you would like your session to be on. Some field locations are only available on certain days. (Field location and addresses are underneath each trainer when scheduling)
- If you have any questions Please contact the OVERTIME QUESTION