- This Supplemental Training Program is open to boys & girls born between 2011-2005 (travel level players only).
- Current Penn Fusion Elite/Pre-AC, Predators, United & Eagles players are eligible to register.
- Travel Players from outside the Club are also invited to participate! The program is a great way to get additional player centered development outside your team training!
- Futsal is a fun, fast-paced and exciting small-sided soccer game developed in South America. Futsal is played all around the globe and is the only indoor soccer game officially recognized by both UEFA and FIFA
- Futsal develops technical skill and ability and is a perfect addition to a young player's development. It provides many touches on the ball and encourages one-on-one situations and quick decision making.
- 3 ability based training groups per gender/age group: Elite/Premier/Travel
- Elite Groups: Current PFSA Elite/Pre-AC players and selected Predators, Elite players from outside
- Premier Groups: Current PFSA Predators & selected United players, Premier level players from outside
- Travel Groups: Current PFSA United & Eagles players, Travel level players from outside
- Each training group 12-14 players max.
- 75 minutes fast pace sessions: 10 Minutes Technical Warm-Up, 40 Minutes exercises related to weekly topic, 25 Minutes Futsal Games
- Sessions led by qualified Penn Fusion Staff Coaches
- Develop players to be ready both technically and mentally
- Build Stronger Technical Foundations & develop "Soccer IQ" plus creativity
- Encourage positive attitude & develop passion for the game plus professional training habits
Winter 2019 Indoor Dates/Times:
- January 12, 19
- February 2, 16, 23
- Boys: 2011/2010/2009/2008 & 2007/2006 (10:15am-11:30am)
- Girls: 2010/2009/2008 & 2007/2006/2005 (11:30am-12:45pm)
- Location: Westtown School Athletic Center Field House, 975 Westtown Road, West Chester PA 19382
- Week 1 - Ball Mastery/First Touch
- Week 2 - 1v1 Attacking
- Week 3 - Numbers-Up situations: 2v1 etc.
- Week 4 - Numbers-Down situations: 1v2 etc
- Week 5 - 1v1 Attacking
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER