WINTER 2021 - #READYTOTRAIN
SUPPLEMENTAL TRAINING PROGRAM FOR ALL LEVELS!
2014-2007 BOYS & GIRLS (ELITE/PREMIER/TRAVEL LEVEL)
- The PFSA Fall Training Center is open to boys & girls born between 2007-2014 (elite/premier/travel level players only).
- The Program is OPEN to current PFSA players AND players from other clubs
- PFSA Return to Play Covid-19 Safety and US Soccer weather guidlines will be followed
- Ability oriented training groups based on age/level of play (U09&U10/U11&U12/U13&U14)
- 1 Goalkeeper Specific Training Group
- Each training group approx. 12-14 players max.
- Some of the clubs most experienced/qualified staff will be coaching within the program.
- Program will follow 'PFSA Return to Play' Guidelines
TRAINING CENTER PHILOSOPHY/ENVIRONMENT:
- Focus on developing technical excellence, soccer IQ, and game understanding in an high tempo training setting
- Encourage positive attitude & develop passion for the game plus professional training habits
WINTER 2021 DATES/TIMES: 5 Sessions TOTAL
- Fridays: January 15, 22, 29 February 5, 26 March 5, 12, 19 (5 dates out of the 8 proposed dates weather permitting)
- Girls: (5:00-6:15pm) @ Kildare's Field
- Boys: (6:15-7:30pm) @ Kildare's Field
- TO REGISTER CLICK HERE