FALL 2020 - #READY TO TRAIN
SUPPLEMENTAL TRAINING PROGRAM FOR ALL LEVELS!
2002-2014 BOYS & GIRLS (ELITE/PREMIER/TRAVEL LEVEL)
- The PFSA Fall Training Center is open to boys & girls born between 2002-2014 (elite/premier/travel level players only).
- An High School Age Training Group has been added for this fall!
- For the Fall 2020 only current PFSA travel & academy players are eligible to register.
- Ability oriented training groups based on age/level of play (U09&U10/U11&U12/U13&U14/U15-U19 High School Age)
- 1 Goalkeeper Specific Training Group
- Each training group approx. 12-14 players max.
- Some of the clubs most experienced/qualified staff will be coaching within the program.
- Program will follow 'PFSA Return to Play' Guidelines
TRAINING CENTER PHILOSOPHY/ENVIRONMENT:
- Focus on developing technical excellence, soccer IQ, and game understanding in an high tempo training setting
- Encourage positive attitude & develop passion for the game plus professional training habits
FALL 2020 DATES/TIMES: 6 Sessions
- Fridays: September 11,18,25 October 2,16,23 (Make-Up 10/30) No sessions on 10/9 (Columbus Day Weekend)
- Girls: (5:30-6:45pm) @ USTC Turf #3
- Boys: (6:45-8:00pm) @ USTC Turf #3
PLAYER REGISTRATION LINK