ONE PROGRAM FOR ALL LEVELS!
2005-2011 BOYS & GIRLS (ELITE/PREMIER/TRAVEL LEVEL)
- The PFSA Training Center is open to boys & girls born between 2005-2011 (elite/premier/travel level players only).
- Current PFSA travel players are eligible to register.
- Travel players from outside the club are also invited to register. The program is a great way to get additional player centered development outside of your current team environment
- 4 ability oriented training groups based on age/level of play
- 1 Goalkeeper Specific Training Group
- Each training group approx. 12-14 players max.
- Some of the clubs most experienced/qualified staff will be coaching within the program.
TRAINING CENTER PHILOSOPHY/ENVIRONMENT:
- The PFSA 'Training Center' is designed to prepare young players for the future elite levels of Penn Fusion Academy teams.
- Focus on developing technical excellence, soccer IQ, and understanding the PFSA style of play.
- Encourage positive attitude & develop passion for the game plus professional training habits
- The PFSA 'Training Center' will also help identifying talented players for the Penn Fusion Girls DA/Boys ECNL & Travel Program
FALL 2018 DATES/TIMES: 5 Sessions
- Fridays: September 7, 21, 28, October 12, 19 (26 Make-Up), No sessions on 9/14 & 10/5
- Girls: (5:30-6:45pm) @ USTC#4
- Boys: (6:45-8:00pm) @ USTC#4
- $150.00 per player including T-shirt
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER