SUPPLEMENTAL TRAINING PROGRAM FOR ALL LEVELS!
2006-2013 BOYS & GIRLS (ELITE/PREMIER/TRAVEL LEVEL)
- The PFSA Training Center is open to boys & girls born between 2006-2013 (elite/premier/travel level players only).
- Current PFSA travel players are eligible to register.
- Travel players from outside the club are also invited to register. The program is a great way to get additional player centered development outside of your current team environment!
- 4 ability oriented training groups based on age/level of play
- 1 Goalkeeper Specific Training Group
- Each training group approx. 12-14 players max.
- Some of the clubs most experienced/qualified staff will be coaching within the program.
TRAINING CENTER PHILOSOPHY/ENVIRONMENT:
- The PFSA 'Training Center' is designed to prepare young players for the future elite levels of Penn Fusion Academy teams.
- Focus on developing technical excellence, soccer IQ, and understanding the PFSA style of play.
- Encourage positive attitude & develop passion for the game plus professional training habits
- The PFSA 'Training Center' will also help identifying talented players for the Penn Fusion Girls DA/Boys ECNL & Travel Program
SPRING 2020 DATES/TIMES: 4 Sessions
- Fridays: April 3, 17, 24 May 1 (Make-Up 5/15) No sessions on 4/10 (easter weekend)
- Girls: (5:30-6:45pm) @ USTC
- Boys: (6:45-8:00pm) @ USTC
- $105.00 per player incl. shirt
PLAYER REGISTRATION LINK