RECREATIONAL LEAGUE / FALL 2020
WEST CHESTER, PA
The Penn Fusion Recreation League is a fun, competitive league based in the greater West Chester area offering gender-specific divisions for U6 through to High School age groups. #InspireExcellenceInSoccer
- Early Bird Registration ($145): Ends 7/10/20 (11:55 pm)
- Regular Registration ($175): 7/11/20 - 8/16/20 (11:55 pm)
- Late Registration U6-U12 ($200): 8/17/20 - 8/22/20
- *roster spot not guaranteed during late registration period for U6-U12
- Late Registration U14 & U18 ($200): Ends 9/8/20
- Registrations of U14 & U18 age groups will stay open into September to accommodate players trying out for Middle School and High School soccer teams, and provide them an opportunity to play in the league.
- Multi Sibling Discount: $50 discount on 3rd or more child(ren)
- Balance of teams and league parity is the priority of the league.
- Players will be assigned to teams according to age, skill level, and experience.
- No travel level players (registered and/or playing as current seasonal travel player) are permitted to play in the Penn Fusion-WCUSC Recreation Soccer League.
- Players/Families may make ONLY ONE (1) friend request (car pool request).
- All friend requests (carpool requests) MUST BE RECIPROCAL. Both players must request each other at the time of registration.
- Only requests made during the Early Bird & Regular Registration periods will be honored. No friend requests can be guaranteed during the Late Registration period.
- Any change to an existing friend request during the Late Registration period is subject to the above.
- Friend requests include requests by a Head Coach for a Particular Assistant Coach (must be reciprocal).
- Siblings/Twins in the same age group/gender - will automatically be placed on the same team.
- Siblings/Twins in the same age group/gender - may each make an independent friend request (must be reciprocal)
- Coaches are assigned by the league.
- Players/Families can NOT request a specific coach.
- Interested in coaching? Please contact Leagues Director James Morris (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you are interested in coaching.
- Games primarily take place on Saturdays with some double header weekends (Sat/Sun).
- 9/5 (Labor Day Weekend No Games)
- 9/12 & 9/13 (Sat/Sun Doubleheader Weekend)
- 9/26 & 9/27 (Sat/Sun Doubleheader Weekend)
- 10/24 & 10/25 (End of Season Tournament/Playoffs for U9-U19 Teams)
- 10/31 & 11/1 (RAIN DATE - End of Season Tournament/Playoffs for U9-U19 Teams)
- PFSA reserves the right to reschedule postponed games to Sundays or during week in the event of weather cancellation or other Force Majeure.
- U6-U12 Age Groups: schedules are expected to be released on 8/28/20
- U14 & U18 Age Groups: schedules may be released up to 10 days following 8/28/20
- The league cannot honor any schedule conflict requests, but will do our best to accomodate coaches with two teams.
- The league will schedule game times between 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM. Schedules may vary week-to-week due to facility availability, weather conditions etc.
- U6 & U7 Age Groups:
- The U6 & U7 age groups are expected to train on a specific day and time are assigned by the league, typically in the 5:30 PM - 6:30 PM time slot.
- U6 Boys: Monday
- U7 Boys Wednesday
- U6 Girls Tuesday
- U7 Girls Thursday
- If the designated age group day is conflict for your family, register as soon as possible to reserve a spot in the league regardless. If there are multiple players with similar conflicts the club may be able to find a volunteer coach/team that can take a team on a different day. If the club cannot accommodate your conflict, you will be offered a refund as long as you withdraw at least 14 days prior to the first play date of the league (9/7/19).
- U8-U18 Age Groups:
- Training field location will be provided to you through your child's coach. Once each roster is formed each coach will email his/her roster a 'Welcome Email' outlining practice location/time details etc. Please contact your coach to confirm practice location/time.
- ZOOM COACH PRESENTATIONS
- U6, U7, U8 Coach & ParentPresentation Videos emailed to Members Monday Aug 24th
- U9-U19 Coach & Parent Presentation Videos emailed to Members Monday Aug 24th
- COACH Q&A Tuesday 8/25/20 (6:00 PM-6:45 PM)
- PARENT Q&A TUESDAY 8/25/20 (7:00 PM 7:45 PM)
VOLUNTEER COACHES NEEDED:
If you are interested in coaching in a particular age group, PLEASE COMPLETE THE COACH INTEREST FORM. Coaching is a great opportunity to volunteer, give back to game and connect with your child and their friends. All coaches are provided adidas coaching shirt each season and provided an online coaching curriculum with printable training session plans.
- Refunds may be requested through to 8/28/20, however a $25 admin fee will be applied to all refunds.
- After 8/28/20 a player may withdraw from the league but no refund can be issued.
- Penn Fusion-WCUSC does not guarantee a minimum number of games and is not responsible for games and practices lost due to weather and/or field conditions. No refunds or partial refunds will be issued due to games lost because of weather and/or field conditions.
- COVID 19 Refund Policy
- We will be refunding players 100% of their entry fees should the league be canceled due to COVID-19. (league cancellation at the discretion of PFSA-WCUSC Leadership Team).
Penn Fusion-WCUSC will host team and individual picture day(s) on game days during the league season. Brandywine Digital will announce the dates, times, and locations in August.
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
AGE GROUP CHART
For fall 2020 onwards the league will be manaing age groups based upon 'Birth Year' not calendar year. This change is directed from our national governing body US Soccer.
The league offers the following gender specfiic divisions...
- U6 Boys (Birth Year 2015)
- U6 Girls (Birth Year 2015)
- U7 Boys (Birth Year 2014)
- U7 Girls (Birth Year 2014)
- U8 Boys (Birth Year 2013)
- U8 Girls (Birth Year 2013)
- U9/U10 Boys (Birth Years: 2011 & 2012)
- U9/U10 Girls (Birth Years: 2011 & 2012)
- U11/12 Boys (Birth Years: 2009 & 2010)
- U11/12 Girls (Birth Years: 2009 & 2010)
- U13/14 Boys (Birth Years: 2007 & 2008)
- U13/14 Girls (Birth Years: 2007 & 2008)
- U15-U18 Boys (Birth Years: 2006, 2005, 2004, 2003, 2002)
- U15-U18 Girls (Birth Years: 2006, 2005, 2004, 2003, 2002)