WEST CHESTER SUMMER CLASSIC
Team Registration Options
OPTION # 1, ON-LINE CHECK-IN:
On-line check-in due by
- ALL Teams: Wednesday July 25, 2018 @ 5:00pm
- There will be no exceptions or extensions allowed.
All teams will receive a confirmation email stating that their check-in documents were complete no later than;
- All Teams: Friday July 27th, 2018
INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO CHECK-IN ON-LINE:
- Print or fill in the PDF document labeled “Team Info Sheet.”. The document can be found on the Penn Fusion website under the Team Registration tab.
- US Club Teams must provide:
i.(1) copy of the US Club Roster
ii.A copy of each US Club Players Passes
iii.A copy of each guest players US Club Player Passes
iv.Read and sign the “Team Info Sheet”.
- US Youth Soccer Teams must provide:
i.(1) copy of the State Approved Roster
ii.A copy of each US Youth Soccer Player Passes (ONLY front must be copied)
iii.A copy of each guest players US Youth Soccer Player Passes
iv.Teams outside of Region 1 need to provide a signed permission to travel form. Check with your State association for the appropriate form.
v.Read and sign the “Team Info Sheet”.
- After you have gathered the appropriate documents to register your team please scan or create a PDF file for each document type, as they will be uploaded separately.
- Ensure you use descriptive names so you will know which files to upload.
- Log in to www.gotsoccer.com with your username and password.
- Select the Penn Fusion-West Chester Summer Classic.
- Select “Documents”
- Select the labels from the drop down list in the “Team Document Upload” box and then upload the appropriate files.
OPTION #2, ON-SITE CHECK-IN:
- On-site check-in will take place Friday Aug 3rd (4:30 PM - 7:30 PM), at the tournament main HQ tent.
Thornbury Soccer Park:
- 1200 S. Westtown Road, West Chester. PA. 19382
DOCUMENTS TO BRING FOR ON-SITE CHECK-IN:
- Two (2) copies of your State Association or US Club approved roster.
- Player passes for every participating player… including guest players.
- Guest player’s information should be added to the bottom of the official roster being submitted.
- Permission to travel forms if applicable.
- A signed copy of the “WCUSC Info Sheet – Team Information Sheet” CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD TEAM INFO SHEET
For questions or assistance regarding team registration, please contact Mark Thomas (firstname.lastname@example.org)